Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 December 2010

BANGS DROPS A NEW GEM JUST IN TIME FOR X-MAS

As rap becomes shitty , Shitty rap starts sounding good to me. I cant front. This dude bangs is the epitome of doin you no matter who hates. No for example I am known for co-signing artists that most people hate or think are wack. Timothy Leary once said something along the lines of "There is no such thing as bad anything". Now some people call me crazy , actually most do. But like Bangs, who gives a fuck.This dude is entertaining and now adays thats what i want. Fuck being impressed by some hip hop shit... One day my good friend jess who just happens to come up a lot in my blog did a bangs tribute and i posted it on youtube and it got thousands of views and even a comment from bangs himself. So on that note I will be a Bangs fan till the day I die...

Its ya boy Bangs!!!!





ANd here is the video of Jess doin the bangs cover..


No comments:

Post a Comment