Search This Blog

Monday 20 December 2010

I be on my Hood Shit.

There's is no point denying how hood I can be. Its just a part of me and who I am. No matter how proper I talk or corny I can be. That and the fact that I have the sense of humor of a 14 yr old boy doesnt help the fact. Recently I was put on to "Who You finna Try" video on youtube.. That shit was hilarious(SEE Video Link Below) So what else to do on sunday night with a gorgeous girl and two 14 yr old boys(no pedo)?...yeah that kinda sound all types of suspect and weird.. haha.. So yeah we got the cam and decided to reenact it Hialeah Style!!! Warning, no pre-pubescent  boys were hurt in the filming of this youtube film... well maybe just a bit.
What do expect when some one smashes a gingerbread house full force into someone head?


Who Finna Try -Hileah In Christmas Version






Who You Finna Try - Original 



No comments:

Post a Comment